The running of the project is supported by our excellent volunteer mechanics – ideally people with experience of bicycle maintenance who have the capacity to support and mentor others. We also have an administrative volunteer who helps with web updates and the daily routine of the Bike Bank.
Volunteers are vital to our work so if you have a few hours to spare please contact Andy on: 07966 992085 or call Jola on: 01392 205800
As a Volunteer Mechanic you will be given guidance and support to fulfil this role. Tasks include:
- Refurbishing and stripping bikes
- Supporting and encouraging Trainees in learning how to refurbish bikes
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the workshop, including maintain a safe workshop for all
- Assisting with publicising the project, attending events, etc. from time to time
- Assisting in the collection of donated bikes, if needed
- Providing support and cover for the Lead Mechanic, if required.
- Working within the policies and procedures of ECI
To apply, please download the information below and return the form to email@example.com or contact Jola for a paper copy on 01392 205800
|Date:||December 22, 2016|